Just before Christmas we managed to get all the plasterboard stacked inside the house. Scaffolding was erected in the living room to allow access to the walls and ceiling in the double-height space.
A number of internal walls had to be adjusted by adding extra timber battens to fit pipework and toilet cisterns. Brian and the guys managed to get most of the battens fitted before the Christmas holidays which left a few smaller jobs for us to do over the holidays.
All the steel columns in the living room had to be cleaned, holes filled, welds grinded down and then sanded & primed.
A frame to hold the bath and some studwork in the ensuite bathroom around the sink and mirror also needed to be made.
Over the holidays we also did a cleanup around the house and site.